All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering collection examines tort law as a cultural phenomenon, drawing on the theories and methods of law, sociology, political science, and anthropology and comparative cases across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Engel is SUNY Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University at Buffalo Law School. Michael McCann is Gordon Hirabayashi Professor for the Advancement of Citizenship and Director of the Law, Societies, and Justice program and the Comparative Law and Society Studies Center at the University of Washington.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Cultural Lives of Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Engel,Michael McCann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.