All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA razor-sharp comedy that exposes the dilemmas of charitable work and explores the difference between doing good and being good.
- Author BiographyAli Taylor is a playwright whose work has been staged by Polka Theatre, Soho Theatre, Hampstead Theatre and Theatre503, amongst others. His play Cotton Wool was the winner of the Meyer-Whitworth Award. He is Artistic Director of Buckle for Dust theatre company.
- Author(s)Ali Taylor
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.