CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Alan H. Simmons
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Contributions to Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byG.A. Clarke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction and Research Context. 2. Site Description, Research Design and Methodology. 3. Stratigraphy and Sedimentology. 4. Archaeological Stratigraphy. 5. Cultural Features and Loci. 6. The Artifact Assemblage from Aetokremnos. 7. The Faunal Assemblages. 8. The Dating of Akrotiri Aetokremnos; P. Wigand, A.H. Simmons. 9. Specialized Analysis. 10. Additional Archaeological Investigations on the Akrotiri Peninsula; A.H. Simons, et al. 11. A Comparative Study of the Aetokremnos Chipped Stone. 12. Bitter Hippos of Cyprus? (with Apologies to Lawrence Durrell). 13. The Function of Akrotiri Aetokremnos and Its Place in Colonization and Extinction Events. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.