Consider these sponsored items
- £17.36Was:£17.99Free postage
- £22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a philosophical and poetic drama full of satire, irony, humour and tragedy. This book creates the text's varied metre and rhyme and also its diverse tones and styles - dramatic and lyrical, reflective and farcical, pathetic and coarse, colloquial and soaring.
- Author BiographyJohann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) was a German poet, novelist, playwright and politician. Martin Greenberg is best known for his translations of Goethe and von Kleist. He won a citation from the American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters and received the Harold Morton Landon Verse Translation Award from the American Academy of Poets. W. Daniel Wilson is Professor of German at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated byMartin Greenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £7.42Trending at £7.71
- £9.51Trending at £10.32
- £8.81Trending at £9.98
- £6.80Trending at £7.98
- £7.39Trending at £9.98
- £11.43Trending at £11.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.