Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionCollects the favourite words of 250 of the best and brightest contemporary thinkers and creators, ranging from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to authors Yann Martel and Nicholson Baker, the writers, scientists, educators, humorists, and celebrities.
- Author BiographyLewis Burke Frumkes hosts a weekly radio show on WPAT-AM and is the author of seven books, including How to Raise Your I.Q. by Eating Gifted Children, The Logophile s Orgy, Manhattan Cocktail, and Metapunctuation. His work has appeared in Harper's, Punch, and the New York Times. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lewis Burke Frumkes
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Note24 b/w illus
- Weight208 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.