CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionJim Piersall, 22 year old outfielder for the Boston Red Sox, had a mental breakdown in 1952 - one so complete that seven months virtually have vanished from his memory. This title offers an account of his experiences.
- Author BiographyJim Piersall played baseball in the 1950s and 1960s for the Boston Red Sox, the Cleveland Indians, the Washington Senators, the New York Mets, and the California Angels. After brief forays into professional football and wrestling businesses, he has worked for many years in broadcasting and minor league player development for the Chicago Cubs. He lives in Arizona during the off-season and in Chicago during the season.
- Author(s)Al Hirshberg,Jim Piersall
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight270 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.