Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a multi-level analysis of international security in the South Caucasus. Using an expanded and adapted version of Regional Security Complex Theory, it studies both material conditions and discourses of insecurity in its assessment of the region's possible transition towards a more peaceable future.
- Author BiographyKevork Oskanian currently teaches at the University of Westminster, UK. He received his PhD from London School of Economics, UK and has formerly edited Millenium Journal of International Studies. His research interests include the politics of the Former Soviet Union, constructivism, the English School, regionalism, and state incoherence.
- Author(s)Kevork Oskanian
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.