CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than half a century, the Brazilian army used fear and censorship to alter history and create its own political myths. Drawing on oral histories, secret police documents and other sources recently made available, the author offers a revisionist interpretation of Brazil's political history.
- Author BiographySHAWN C. SMALLMAN is assistant professor of international studies and history at Portland State University in Oregon.
- Author(s)Shawn C. Smallman
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.