All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is Brecht's series of 24 inter-connected playlets that describe events which took place in German households before his own exile in 1936. They describe the suspicion and anxiety experienced by people as the power of Hitler grew.
- Author BiographyBertolt Brecht (1898-1956) is acknowledged as one of the great dramatists whose plays, work with the Berliner Ensemble and writing have had a considerable influence on the theatre. His landmark plays include The Threepenny Opera and, while exiled from Germany and living in the USA, such masterpieces as The Life of Galileo, Mother Courage and The Caucasian Chalk Circle.
- Author(s)Bertolt Brecht
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJohn Willett,Tom Kuhn
- Translated byJohn Willett,Tom Kuhn
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.