All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about conflicts and fears: how domestic reasons are drawing countries in Europe into international events. Raymond Taras explains why France, Poland and Sweden have become engaged in outside conflicts and tells the story of when and why xenophobia at home is converted into xenophobia abroad.
- Author BiographyRaymond Taras is Professor of Political Science at Tulane University.
- Author(s)Raymond Taras
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight342 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.