CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a jargon-free style, this book shows how therapists can help identify and overcome the messages of the internal voice that fosters distortions of the self and loved ones. Related issues such as interpersonal ethics and the role of stereotyping are also discussed.
- Author(s)Joyce Catlett,Robert W. Firestone
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.