All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreya Hoffmeister takes on sharks, crocs, and huge surf in the most audacious paddle adventure of the century.
- Author BiographyJoe Glickman is a recipient of the Lowell Thomas Award for travel writing. His work has appeared in Outside, Men's Journal, National Geographic Adventure, Backpacker, Canoe & Kayak, and leading national newspapers. His books include To The Top and The Kayak Companion. He is a two-time member of the U.S. National Marathon Kayak Team.
- Author(s)Joe Glickman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- gadgetmad77726 Apr, 2016by
only the brave.
This lady is superwoman, totally amazing, respect. I wish she lived next door, she should get medals for all she has achieved.. XXX
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.