CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.06Trending at £12.98
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £9.62Trending at £11.37
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.26Trending at £9.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.95
About this product
- DescriptionThese stories challenge cliches of interracial and intercultural relations, all with the emotional empathy of a master storyteller.
- Author BiographyDrew Hayden Taylor Hailed by the Montreal Gazette as one of Canada's leading Native dramatists, Drew Hayden Taylor writes for the screen as well as the stage and contributes regularly to North American Native periodicals and national newspapers. His plays have garnered many prestigious awards, and his beguiling and perceptive storytelling style has enthralled audiences in Canada, the United States and Germany. One of his most established bodies of work includes what he calls the Blues Quartet, an ongoing, outrageous and often farcical examination of Native and non-Native stereotypes.
- Author(s)Drew Hayden Taylor
- PublisherTalon Books,Canada
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTalon Books,Canada
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.