All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.39
- £9.41Trending at £11.55
- £12.99Trending at £14.55
- £11.99Trending at £14.02
- £25.49Trending at £27.79
- £24.05Trending at £30.09
- £25.08Trending at £27.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the development, maintenance, and implementation of product-line variability. It features a broad classification of tools and techniques for all stages of the development process and a detailed discussion of tradeoffs.
- Author BiographySven Apel is the leader of the Software Product-Line Group at the University of Passau, Germany. His research interests include novel programming paradigms, software engineering and product lines, and formal and empirical methods. He is the author or coauthor of over a hundred peer-reviewed scientific publications. His work has received awards from the Ernst Denert Foundation and the Karin Witte Foundation. Don Batory is a Professor at the Department of Computer Science, University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA. His initial interests were in relational database implementation, and gradually expanded into product-line architectures, software generators, transformation systems, and object-oriented refactoring. He is among the pioneers of feature-oriented software product-lines, and has given many tutorials on this topic at premier conferences over the last 15 years. Christian Kastner is an Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. His research focuses on ensuring correctness and supporting understanding of systems with variability, often with a focus on large scale and pragmatic solutions. He is the author or coauthor of over a hundred peer-reviewed scientific publications. For his PhD thesis, he received the German Computer Science Society's Best Dissertation Award 2010. Gunter Saake is a Professor of Computer Science at the Otto-von-Guericke-University in Magdeburg, Germany. He has authored more than 200 publications covering several areas of database management, formal methods and software engineering, as well as several graduate textbooks on Java, on database technology, and a general introductory book for computer science students.
- Author(s)Christian Kastner,Don Batory,Gunter Saake,Sven Apel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.