Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFed-batch fermentation is primarily a practical guide for recombinant protein production in E. coli using a fed-batch fermentation process. Ideal users of this guide are teaching labs and R&D labs that need a quick and reproducible process for recombinant protein production.
- Author BiographyGarner G. Moulton has a Masters of Science in Biology from the Program of Cell and Molecular Biology at San Diego State University. He has been working in biotech and non-profit research for over 25 years, and has focussed specifically on protein purification and fermentation process development over the last 17 years. During the past 4 years he has been employed by the Infectious Disease Research Institute (IDRI) in Seattle, WA, USA, where he is a principal research associate in charge of the Process Development Department. He has developed many robust fermentation processes that can be adapted to many different recombinant products without having to re-optimize conditions of growth and expression. Numerous projects have been successfully transferred to a contract manufacturer for scale-up production and use in clinical trials.
- Author(s)G. G. Moulton
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.