CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the evolution of relationship between federalism and democracy and features case studies on USA, Russia, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Canada and the European Union.
- Author BiographyMichael Burgess is Professor of Federal Studies, and Director of the Centre for Federal Studies at the University of Kent at Canterbury. His most recent publications include (as co-editor) Multinational Federations and Comparative Federalism: Theory and Practice (both published by Routledge). Alain-G. Gagnon is Professor in the department of Political Science, and Canada Research Chair in Quebec and Canadian Studies, at the University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada. His most recent publications include (as editor) Contemporary Canadian Federalism and (as author) The Case for Multinational Federalism (also published by Routledge).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Federalism and Decentralization
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlain G. Gagnon,Michael Burgess
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.