All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a description of the responses taken by the federal government to issues revolving around criminal justice, each chapter focuses on a different problem and shows what different presidents have said, what policies were proposed and/or passed by Congress, and any cases heard by the Supreme Court on the issue.
- Author BiographyNANCY E. MARION Professor of Political Science at the University of Akron, USA.
- Author(s)Nancy E. Marion
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.