All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book evaluates how structural reform litigation initiated by federal intervention has transformed police departments and reduced law enforcement misconduct.
- Author BiographyStephen Rushin is an Assistant Professor at the University of Alabama School of Law. He specializes in police regulation, criminal law, criminal procedure, and privacy law. He holds a JD and PhD from the University of California, Berkeley. His research has appeared in top academic journals such as Cornell Law Review, California Law Review, and Minnesota Law Review. Numerous national media outlets have featured his research and expertise, including the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, National Public Radio, PBS Frontline, Time Magazine, Al Jazeera America, and BBC America.
- Author(s)Stephen Rushin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2017
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.