CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the evolution of decentralization processes and asymmetries implemented in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Ukraine and the United Kingdom, this book illustrates which countries have evolved more symmetrically, why this is so and what the role of political actors in these processes have been.
- Author BiographyFerran Requejo, Full professor, Department of Political and Social Sciences, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Catalonia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleFederalism Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 22 tables, c. 3 figures & c. 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNagel Klaus-Jurgen,Professor Ferran Requejo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.