Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionFederalism appears in two main forms in the EU. On the one hand, numerous formerly unitary Member States have embarked on a path towards a (quasi-)federal governance structure. On the other hand, the EU itself is sometimes qualified as a federal system. These essays explore this dual appearance of federalism in the EU context.
- Author BiographyElke Cloots is a Researcher at the University of Leuven and a Fellow of the Research Foundation-Flanders. Geert De Baere is Assistant Professor of International Law and EU Law at the University of Leuven, and senior member of the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies. Stefan Sottiaux is Assistant Professor of Constitutional Law and Discrimination Law at the University of Leuven.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleModern Studies in European Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight776 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElke Cloots,Geert de Baere,Stefan Sottiaux
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.