Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCases of dementia, depression and anxiety are on the rise. Years of research have shown the author that the best way to maintain brain function is to eat a diet rich in the right nutrients. In Feed your Brain, her 7-step plan, and accompanying recipes, will show you how to easily and effectively incorporate brain-friendly foods into your diet.
- Author BiographyDelia McCabe has a Masters in Psychology and is completing her doctorate in nutrition. For the past 20 years she has researched how food influences brain function, and she now presents seminars teaching people how to achieve optimum brain health via nutrition.
- Author(s)Delia McCabe
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.