Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive, evidence-based review of the make-or-break factors that determine the efficacy of criticism, praise, and advice. This book can appeal to scholars and practitioners as a comprehensive review of the state of play in this field. It is also appropriate for use as a text for students in a range of disciplines.
- Author BiographyRobbie M. Sutton, PhD, is Reader in Psychology at the University of Kent, England. He has published widely on the social psychology of language and communication, justice, attributions, and gender. Matthew J. Hornsey, PhD, is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Queensland, Australia. He has over 70 publications focusing on intergroup relations, identity threat, criticism, dissent, collective forgiveness, and the tension between individual and group will. Karen M. Douglas, PhD, is Reader in Psychology at the University of Kent, England. She has published widely on the strategic use of language, computer-mediated communication, persuasion, and conspiracy theories.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleLanguage as Social Action
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight550 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byKaren M. Douglas,Matthew J. Hornsey,Robbie M. Sutton
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.