Consider these sponsored items
- £8.42Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLois Zachary and Lory Fischler created these five toolkits on crucial aspects of mentoring as quick references that mentors and mentees can use to refresh their understanding, prepare for mentoring sessions, grasp key concepts of the process, and improve their overall experiences and strengthen their mentoring relationships.
- Author BiographyLois J. Zachary is president of Leadership Development Services, LLC, a Phoenix-based consulting firm providing leadership development, coaching, education, and training for corporate and nonprofit organizations. She is an internationally recognized expert in mentoring and the author of the best-selling titles The Mentor s Guide, The Mentee s Guide, and Creating a Mentoring Culture, all from Jossey-Bass. Lory A. Fischler is senior associate with Leadership Development Services. She serves as the company s program development specialist and is responsible for building client-customized mentoring and leadership training programs. She is also the creator of Leadership Development Services unique Effective Meeting Model as well as a work style inventory that promotes self-understanding and team interaction. She is the coauthor of The Mentee s Guide.
- Author(s)Lois J. Zachary,Lory A. Fischler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight28 g
- Width138 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.