Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection, Anne Hollander ranges over the art of the 20th and other centuries, with depth of historical insight, to explore these diverse visual treasures and the underlying themes that connect them.
- Author BiographyAnne Hollander is an independent art historian, critic, and historian of dress. A Fellow of the New York Institute for the Humanities and former President of PEN American Center, she is the author of three other books, Sex and Suits (1994), Moving Pictures (1989), and Seeing through Clothes (California, 1993).
- Author(s)Anne Hollander
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2000
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.