Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.53
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is essential reading for those involved in plastic recycling, whether from an academic or industrial perspective.
- Author BiographyJames H Clark is Professor of Chemistry and Director of the Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence, The University of York, UK. He has led the green chemistry movement in Europe for the last 15 years and was the first scientific editor of the journal Green Chemistry and is Editor-in-chief of the RSC Green Chemistry book series.
- Author(s)David P. Serrano,Jose Aguado
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleRSC Clean Technology Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteindex
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byJames H. Clark
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.