All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the empirical analysis of how Japanese youth dramas are (re)produced, circulated, regulated, and consumed in East and Southeast Asia, each chapter in this volume variously explores the ways in which intra-Asian cultural flows highlight cultural resonance and asymmetry in the region under the decentering processes of globalization.
- Author BiographyKoichi Iwabuchi is an Assistant Professor of Media & Cultural Studies at the International Christian University in Tokyo. For many years he was a reporter and producer for Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV).
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edited byKoichi Iwabuchi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £7.65Trending at £10.08
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £6.25Trending at £8.56
- £9.29Trending at £14.94
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.