All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps men and women with exaggerated concerns about their appearance break free from the mirror and get their lives back on track. Self-assessment tools help readers understand their problems and decide whether they should be evaluated for body dysmorphic disorder (BDD). Various guidelines teach them to overcome discouraging thoughts.
- Author BiographySabine Wilhelm, PhD, is Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and Chief of Psychology and Director of the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Related Disorders Program at Massachusetts General Hospital. She is Vice Chair of the Scientific Advisory Board of the International OCD Foundation, serves on the Scientific Council of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, and is on the editorial boards of eight journals. Dr. Wilhelm's clinical work and research focus on body dysmorphic disorder, OCD, and tic disorders. She is the author of more than 200 articles and book chapters and several books, including the self-help guide Feeling Good about the Way You Look: A Program for Overcoming Body Image Problems, which was cited as a Self-Help Book of Merit by the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT). She is a Fellow of ABCT and the Association for Psychological Science.
- Author(s)Sabine Wilhelm
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.41
- £7.91Trending at £8.72
- £28.58Trending at £31.37
- £16.64Trending at £17.53
- £8.99Trending at £9.46
- £71.47Trending at £105.95
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.