All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA globally renowned economist and expert on rationality presents a spirited and entertaining defence of our emotions, how we got them, and why it's better to be irrational.
- Author BiographyEyal Winter is professor of economics and director of the centre for the Study of Rationality at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, one of the world's leading institutions in the academic study of decision making. He served as chairman of the economics department at Hebrew University and was the 2011 recipient of the Humboldt Prize, awarded by the government of the Federal Republic of Germany. He has lectured at over 130 universities in 26 countries around the world, including Harvard University, Stanford University, Princeton University, the University of California at Berkeley and the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Eyal Winter
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteTBD
- Weight486 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.