All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.72
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £24.70Trending at £36.99
- £7.89Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionFelix Berezin was an outstanding Soviet mathematician who in the 1960s and 70s was the driving force behind the emergence of the branch of mathematics now known as supermathematics. This book features a memoir by Berezin's widow, who narrates a remarkable account of Berezin's life and his struggle for survival under the totalitarian Soviet regime.
- Author(s)Elena Karpel,Misha Shifman
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2007
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.