All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionFelt Fashion is a standout from other felting books for its scope, originality, and its distinct ties to couture.
- Author BiographyJenne Giles is a San Francisco based felting artist whose work ranges from traditional fine arts and crafts to innovative performance and installation art. At Harlequin Feltworks, which she started in 2007, she combines innovative felting techniques with dye colors, fiber combinations, and patterns to make captivating felt fabric, from which she designs and constructs pieces that are truly wearable art.
- Author(s)Jenne Giles
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.