Feltlicious: Needle-felted treats to make & give by Kari Chapin, Kerri Wessel (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.50Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by lorne57
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook of 25 felted foods. It features such fare as Good Morning breakfast dishes; Diner Delights; Farmer's Market fruits and vegetables; Sweet Tooth desserts and Holiday Treats - like heart-shaped lollipops for Valentine's Day. It also includes instructions for turning these projects into snack-size jewellery, magnets, and hairclips.
- Author BiographyWriter Kari Chapin is the bestselling author of The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online, which was ranked the number-one craft book of 2010 by Amazon.com, and Grow Your Handmade Business: How to Envision, Develop, and Sustain a Successful Business (both Storey Publishing), with a combined total of 120,000 copies in print. Kerri Wessel sells her amazing needle-felted creations at crafts shows, shops, and galleries throughout New England.
- Author(s)Kari Chapin,Kerri Wessel
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.