All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries, cultural, economic, and political changes, as well as increased geographic mobility, placed strains upon British society. This book presents the historical study of female friendship and alliance for the early modern period.
- Author BiographyAmanda Herbert is assistant professor of history at Christopher Newport University. She lives in Williamsburg, VA.
- Author(s)Amanda E. Herbert
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note27 b-w illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.