Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £8.20Trending at £10.38
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £5.19Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionShe concludes that while globalization may exacerbate such conflicts, it can ultimately lead to social change.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Heger Boyle is an associate professor of sociology and law at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Heger Boyle
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note30, 30 black & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.