CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of eleven interdisciplinary essays, which address the multifaceted nature of female religious identity in early modern Europe. It offers cross-cultural readings essential to a comprehensive understanding of the complexity of female spirituality in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- Author BiographyDr Cordula van Wyhe, Department of History of Art, University of York, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleCatholic Christendom, 1300-1700
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 47 b&w illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDr. Cordula van Wyhe
- Series Edited byProfessor Giorgio Caravale,Professor Ralph Keen,Professor J. Christopher Warner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.