Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the development of female prostitution in the Pacific port of Puntarenas, Costa Rica, during the advanced stage of the coffee exporting economy (1880-1930), at the height of the consolidation of the liberal state.
- Author BiographyAnne Hayes is a Post-Doctoral Teaching Fellow in the History Department of Fordham University.
- Author(s)Anne Hayes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.