Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.32Trending at £15.33
- £18.46Trending at £19.99
- £10.01Trending at £12.08
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £12.51Trending at £13.48
- £8.50Trending at £8.84
- £11.00Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on contemporary topics relevant to individuals who assess female sexual offenders and the first to implement the scientist-practitioner model in the field. It integrates the latest research from leading experts regarding prevalence, theory, and practice in one accessible resource.
- Author BiographyTHERESA A. GANNON is Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology at the University of Kent, UK, and a Chartered Consultant Forensic Psychologist specializing in sexual offenders at the Trevor Gibbens Unit, Forensic Psychiatry Services, Kent, UK. Theresa has published widely in the areas of both male- and female-perpetrated sexual offending. FRANCA CORTONI is a Clinical Forensic Psychologist with extensive specialized research and clinical experience with male and female sexual offenders. In addition to publishing in this area, she has provided consultation and training services in numerous national and international forums. Formerly with the Correctional Service of Canada, she is now at the School of Criminology at the Universite de Montreal, Canada.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFranca Cortoni,Theresa A. Gannon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.