All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays focuses on the variety of women's life-writing in the Luso-Hispanic world. The authors analyse women who have expressed their sense of identity through diaries, autobiographies, biographies, memoirs, travel writing and poetry, as well as forms of visual art, examining how they represent themselves and others.
- Author BiographyMaria-Jose Blanco teaches twentieth-century Spanish literature at King's College London. Her research interests lie in contemporary Spanish writers, with a special focus on women writers and life-writing. Claire Williams is Associate Professor of Brazilian Literature and Culture at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of St Peter's College. Her research focuses on contemporary women's writing and minority writing from the Lusophone world.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication26/12/2016
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies: the Arts, Literature, and Identity
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note15 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight540 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byMaria-Jose Blanco
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.