Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an important and timely text that provides a unique overview of contemporary quantitative approaches to gender research. The contributors are internationally recognised researchers from the UK, USA, and Sweden who occupy a range of disciplinary locations, including historical demography, sociology and policy studies.
- Author BiographyChristina Hughes is Chair of the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Warwick, UK. She has longstanding interests in feminist research methodologies and feminist theory, and is founding co-chair of the Gender and Education Association. Rachel Lara Cohen is a Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at the University of Surrey, UK. She uses a mixed methods approach to study work and employment and is interested in the use and teaching of research methods.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byChristina Hughes,Rachel Lara Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.