CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionEglantyne Jebb was a teacher, social investigator and founder of the Save the Children Fund. Her 'Declaration of the Rights of the Child', adopted by League of Nations, shows evolution from Charity Organization Society model to philosophy of international mutual responsibility, children's rights and humanitarianism.
- Author BiographyLINDA MAHOOD is Associate Professor of History at the University of Guelph in Canada. She is author of The Magdalenes and Policing Gender Class and Family and articles in history of gender, sexuality history of juvenile delinquency and children's welfare agencies.
- Author(s)Linda Mahood
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.