CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of seminal articles written by feminist scholars over a period of nearly 30 years which have had a major influence on the development of feminist theories of religion. The selected readings are wide-ranging in content and offer a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural perspective.
- Author BiographyDarlene Juschka is Coordinator for Women's Studies, University of Regina, Canada.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleControversies in the Study of Religion S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1122 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDarlene M. Juschka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.