Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £15.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £5.20Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers historically-grounded, feminist interventions into American literary history by one of the country's leading scholars in American Studies. Fishkin s lively voice engages readers with the American past and leaves a bold stamp on the literary landscape.
- Author BiographyShelley Fisher Fishkin is a Professor in the Department of English at Stanford University, USA. She is the author, editor or co-editor of over forty books including Feminist Engagements: Forays Into American Literature and Culture (selected as an Outstanding Academic Title by Choice ) and has published over one hundred articles, essays, columns, and reviews. Her work has been translated into Arabic, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Georgian, and Italian, and has been published in English-language journals in Turkey, Japan, and Korea. She has served as President of the American Studies Association and the Mark Twain Circle of America. In addition, she was co-founder of the Charlotte Perkins Gilman society, and has been chair of the MLA Nonfiction Prose Division.
- Author(s)Shelley Fisher Fishkin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/04/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 279 p.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.