All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.94
- £25.40Trending at £26.76
- £26.50Trending at £28.55
- £25.05Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.51
- £17.29Trending at £21.80
- £15.70Trending at £19.82
About this product
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight546 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDenise Seigart,Saumitra SenGupta,Sharon Brisolara
- Table Of ContentsI. Feminist Theory, Research and Evaluation 1. Feminist Theory: Its Domain and Applications, Sharon Brisolara 2. Research and Evaluation: Intersections and Divergence, Sandra Mathison 3. Researcher/Evaluator Roles and Social Justice, Elizabeth Whitmore 4. A Transformative Feminist Stance: Inclusion of Multiple Dimensions of Diversity with Gender, Donna M. Mertens 5. Feminist Evaluation for Nonfeminists, Donna Podems First Reflection II. Feminist Evaluation in Practice 6. An Explication of Evaluator Values: Framing Matters, Kathryn Sielbeck-Mathes and Rebecca Selove 7. Fostering Democracy in Angola: A Feminist-Ecological Model for Evaluation, Tristi Nichols 8. Feminist Evaluation in South Asia: Building Bridges of Theory and Practice, Katherine Hay 9. Latin American Feminist Perspectives on Gender Power Issues in Evaluation, Silvia Salinas Mulder and Fabiola Amariles Second Reflection III. Feminist Research in Practice 10. Feminist Research and School-Based Health Care: A Three-Country Comparison, Denise Seigart 11. Feminist Research Approaches to Empowerment in Syria, Alessandra Galie 12. Feminist Research Approaches to Studying Sub-Saharan Traditional Midwives, Elaine Dietsch Final Reflection. Feminist Social Inquiry: Relevance, Relationships, and Responsibility, Jennifer C. Greene
- Author BiographySharon Brisolara, PhD, is a program evaluator and owner of Evaluation Solutions, an evaluation organization located in Northern California. Her interests include feminist evaluation, qualitative research, mixed-methods evaluations, participatory evaluation, and evaluation capacity building. Dr. Brisolara has trained nonprofit professionals and community residents in evaluation skills and teaches sociology at Shasta College and National University. Denise Seigart, PhD, is an educational consultant specializing in administration and research in college and university settings. She has been a nurse, teacher, administrator, and advocate of feminist evaluation for many years. Dr. Seigart's research interests include feminist and participatory approaches to evaluation of health care services for women and children, for the purpose of fostering community learning. Saumitra SenGupta, PhD, has worked in mental health services research in California and nationally for over 15 years. He has served in a number of capacities, including as a faculty member of the University of Arizona Medical School and a research psychologist for San Francisco County Mental Health Services. He is currently Director of Information Systems at the California Mental Health External Quality Review Organization in Sacramento. Dr. SenGupta is an expert in quantitative and qualitative research methods and utilizing mental health information systems for such research, and has served as an elected board member of the American Evaluation Association.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.