All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the convergence of race, class, and gender in the study of theory, family, work, and economic issues especially as they pertain to women.
- Author BiographyNancy E. Dowd is Director of the Center for Children and Families at the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law and holds the David H. Levin Chair in Family Law. She is the author of several books, including Redefining Fatherhood (NYU Press). Michelle S. Jacobs is Professor of Law at the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMichelle S. Jacobs,Nancy E. Dowd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.