All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to combine feminist theory with survey research in order to get the most out to research into the social world.
- Author BiographyCatherine E. Harnois is Associate Professor in the Departments of Sociology and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at Wake Forest University, where she teaches courses on social inequality and research methods. Her work on the intersection of gender and racial discrimination received the 2012 Outstanding Contribution to Scholarship Article Award from the American Sociological Association Section on Race, Gender, and Class. Her research has appeared in the journals Gender & Society, Ethnic and Racial Studies, Sociological Forum, Social Psychology Quarterly, Sociology of Race and Ethnicity and the National Women's Studies Association Journal, in addition to other scholarly outlets.
- PrizesWinner of American Sociological Association: Distinguished Scholarly Publication Award 2012.
- Author(s)Catherine E. Harnois
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.