Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.79
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £10.26Trending at £14.00
About this product
- DescriptionExamining specific areas of family law from a feminist perspective, this book assesses the impact that feminism has had upon family law. It takes the view that family law cannot be defined in a traditional way. It explores issues of legal and political preoccupation such as civil partnerships, home-sharing, reproductive technologies, and more.
- Author BiographyAlison Diduck is based in the Faculty of Laws, UCL. Katherine O'Donovan is at the Department of Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleFeminist Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlison Diduck,Katherine O'Donovan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.