Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on feminist research methodology, exploring and analyzing its constituting methods, theory, ontology, epistemology, ethics and politics, and research issues relating to women, gender and feminism in Sri Lanka. This book examines the ways of meaning-making for the political, ideological and ethical purposes of promoting social change.
- Author BiographyMaithree Wickramasinghe received her PhD from the Institute of Education, University of London. She is currently a Senior Lecturer in the Department of English at the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka. Her research has explored feminist critical theory and methodology, gender in organizations and workplaces, as well as women and gender in development.
- Author(s)Maithree Wickramasinghe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research on Gender in Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.