All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to rethink security theory from a feminist perspective, illustrating what feminist security concerns are, why they remain outside the purview of security studies, and what can be done to address them more successfully through the development of a comprehensive theoretical framework.
- Author BiographyAnnick T.R. Wibben is Assistant Professor of Politics and International Studies as well as Chair of the interdisciplinary Bachelor Program in International Studies at the University of San Francisco (USF), USA. From 2001- 2005 she was the Co-Investigator of the Information Technology, War and Peace Project at the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University, USA.
- Author(s)Annick T. R. Wibben
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePRIO New Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.60
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.