All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text highlights current issues in feminist theory, epistemology and methodology. It focuses on analytical approaches to gendered power differentials intersecting with other processes of social in/exclusion based on race, class and sexuality.
- Author BiographyNina Lykke is professor of Gender Studies at Linkoping University, Sweden. She is also the author of Between Monsters, Goddesses and Cyborgs: Feminist Confrontations with Science, Medicine and Cyberspace (with Rosi Braidotti) (ZED, London 1996), Cosmodolphins. Feminist Cultural Studies of Technology, Animals and the Sacred (with Mette Bryld) (ZED, London 2000) and Bits of Life. Feminism at the Intersections of Media, Bioscience, and Technology (with Anneke Smelik) (Washington University Press, 2008).
- Author(s)Nina Lykke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.