Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionInterviews with over 30 women provide first-hand accounts of the excitement, struggles and innovations of the dynamic feminist theatre of the 1970s and 80s. A compelling combination of historical survey, critique and celebration.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Canning is Assistant Professor in the department of Theater and Dance at the University of Texas at Austin. She has published a wide varieky of articles about feminism and theater history.
- Author(s)Charlotte Canning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/1995
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender in Performance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 b&w photographs, illustrations, tables, bibliography
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.