CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionGender and sexual orientation are no longer assumed to be binary. From a primary focus on the misuse of sex as a weapon, the theory and practice of feminist therapy has become more sex-positive in general. This book shows exactly how feminist therapy has transformed itself to become more complex and nuanced.
- Author BiographyMary Ballou, PhD, ABPP, is a professor of counseling psychology at Northeastern University, the chair of the Feminist Therapy Institute, an ABPP diplomate in counseling psychology, and an APA fellow.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarolyn West,Marcia Hill,Mary B. Ballou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.